Trilfe with Forest Fruits and Oatmeal Bites
Since you tell us that we spoil you with the sweet recipes, we said to give you something special a little.
We have prepared the most delicious trifle for you. With a few simple materials and easy steps we bring the ultimate temptation to your home. Try it!
For our trifle we used Ntourountous Otmeal Bites
What we will need:
- 300 grams of chocolate couverture
- 300 ml sour cream
- 1 packet of oatmeal bites from the Ntourountous bakery
Watch the video
- Beat the cream in the mixer in whipped cream and put it in the fridge.
- Cut the couverture into small pieces and put it in a baking pan, melt it, and leave it aside for 10 minutes for the temperature to drop.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the whipped cream with movements from bottom to top, stirring gently until the mixture becomes soft and uniform. Crush the oatmeal we want in the multi.
- In large bowls or glasses, for individual portions, pour in layers the mouthfuls, jam, fruit, and chocolate cream.
- Finish with the final layer of chocolate, add fruit, jam, and sprinkle with a few more bites.
- Put our dessert in the fridge to freeze for 2-3 hours or in the freezer for 45 minutes.