Tiramisu with Organic Carob & Peanut Bites Ntourountous
What we will need:
- 6-7 Carob & Peanut Bites for each glass * depending on the glass
- 200/250 gr yogurt 2%
- 50/70 gr cream cheese / mascarpone / quark
- 1 vanilla or 1 / 2kg
- 50-60 ml espresso
- 50 g sugar or honey
- 50 g chocolate drops
- 3-4 kg of rum
- 50 g of cocoa
- Whisk the cheese of your choice, the yogurt, the sugar and 2 teaspoons of our coffee mixture until it becomes fluffy.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the “mousse” is ready, make our coffee & add the chocolate drops and rum to the mixture.
- Stir well while hot until the chocolate melts.
- Dip the Carob bites in for 7 ” & transfer to a saucer.
- In the glasses we have chosen, we make layers of nut, cream & continue until our glass is full.
- Sprinkle with cocoa & enjoy !!
* Can be stored in the refrigerator & consumed the next day!