Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Granola with Carob Bites with Molasses Ntourountous
Another day that you do not know what to eat for breakfast? The solution is here! We have a delicious Granola that will become your daily must.
And the recipe is not even as difficult as the word suggests.
For our Granola, we used Carob Bites with Molasses Ntourountous.
- In a saucepan, heat the honey, peanut butter, and tahini on low heat until they melt and homogenize, stirring.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together. Then add our liquid ingredients and mix very well.
- Spread a greaseproof paper on an oven tray. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees air.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. At 10 minutes we mix our granola to cook evenly.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 1 to 2 hours.
- Marry it with yogurt, fruit or chocolate and enjoy!