Granola with Carob Bites with Molasses Ntourountous
Another day that you do not know what to eat for breakfast? The solution is here! We have a delicious Granola that will become your daily must.
And the recipe is not even as difficult as the word suggests.
For our Granola, we used Carob Bites with Molasses Ntourountous.
What we will need:
- 500gr oat
- 100gr honey
- 150gr peanut butter
- 50gr tahini
- 80gr nuts broken
- 150gr carob cookies with petimezi Ntourountous
- 100gr chocolate (either cut or in small buttons)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, heat the honey, peanut butter, and tahini on low heat until they melt and homogenize, stirring.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together. Then add our liquid ingredients and mix very well.
- Spread a greaseproof paper on an oven tray. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees air.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. At 10 minutes we mix our granola to cook evenly.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 1 to 2 hours.
- Marry it with yogurt, fruit or chocolate and enjoy!