Christmas Chocolate Salami with Oat & Cranberries Cookies
Easy, quick and delicious
Christmas Chocolate Salami with Oat & Cranberries Cookies.
A much-loved sweet, which is loved by young and old alike, especially on festive days! Impressive in appearance, with a wonderful taste and without needing much effort and time.
What we will need:
- 200-220 gr. Traditional Oat & Cranberries Cookies
- ½ tea cup of hazelnuts
- 1-1.5 tea cups of water
- 400 gr. couverture
- Powdered sugar
- In a pan or in the oven, roast the hazelnuts and then crush them in the food processor together with the Traditional Oat & Cranberries Cookies. Then pour them into a container.
- Melt the couverture in a bain-marie. Add the water and the couverture to the bowl with the solid ingredients and mix.
- Knead the ingredients and roll them. Wrap it in a film and place it in the freezer to freeze.
- After it freezes, sprinkle with powdered sugar and it’s ready!