Apple Crumble with Honey and Walnut Cookies
The apple pie at its best. Here we have an amazing apple pie like you have never tried. A very easy and quick recipe that will make you say “what? that’s it?”.
Served with ice cream or just yogurt. The choice is yours.
For the apple crumble we used Ntourountous Honey and Walnuts Cookies
What we will need:
- 4 green apples
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 vanilla
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 100 gr. butter (extra)
- 130 gr. flour
- 70 gr. cookies with walnut honey
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- In a pan, over medium heat, pour 1 tbsp. butter and wait for it to melt. Then, we throw our apples cut into cubes (or strips) together with our vanilla and a little sugar. Stir until our apples are soft.
- In a bowl, mix the 100 gr. vouriro, the flour, our broken cookies.
- After removing the apples from our heat, place them in a pan. Place the dough (crumble) that we created in the bowl on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees until the dough of our apple pie is golden.
- Serve with ice cream or yogurt and sprinkle with plenty of honey and cinnamon.