Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Summer salad with watermelon
A very refreshing salad with watermelon, feta and Traditional Sfakian Barley ring rusks Ntourountous.
A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the salad:
- 300 gr. seedless watermelon in cubes
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 100 gr. Crushed feta
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- coarsely chopped mint or mint at will
- Extra sea salt optional
- For serving, broken Traditional Sfakian Barley ring rusks Ntourountous.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, mix the watermelon, cucumber, feta cheese, red onion and mint.
- Add dressing and toss on a salad plate.
- Garnish with broken Traditional Sfakian Barley ring rusks Ntourountous.
- Add extra mint and sea salt if desired.