Savory Tartlets with Ntourountous Sfakian Oat Rusks
Once you try these tartlets, you will fall in love with them at once and leave everyone with their mouths open. Cool, enjoyable but also healthy!
Our recipes are easy, fast and simple. But the result is always so exciting that everyone will consider you a professional in the field of cooking.
For our savory tartlets we used Ntourountous Sfakian Oat Rusks without added salt.
What we will need:
- 6 oatmeal nuts Ntourountous
- 3 tbsp. Cretan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 300 gr. cream cheese
- 100 gr. corn
- 2 tbsp. mint
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 carrot
- Fresh basil
Watch the video
- In a blender, add 6 broken Ntourountous Sfakian Oat Rusks. Along with our olive oil. When we have a homogeneous result, our base is ready.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, the boiled corn and the chopped mint. Mix very well until our mixture is homogenous.
- We cut our cherry tomatoes and our cucumbers and carrots into skins.
- Using a hoop, set up our tart. At the base, the crushed Durdud oatmeal. After adding, we press our base. On top, add the cheese mixture and garnish with the cherry tomatoes and the peels of our vegetables.
- Carefully remove the hoop and our tart is ready.