Salad with Manouri & Ntourountous Oat Bites
What better than a fresh salad with delicious manouri and sun-dried tomatoes. The only sure thing is that she will always find her place at the table, either in the middle with everyone fighting over who will eat more or as an individual meal.
Rich in nutritional value and absolutely delicious.
For our salad, we used organic Ntourountous Oat Bites
What we will need:
- 400 gr. Cherry tomatoes
- 3 cucumbers
- 2 spring onions
- 1 large orange pepper
- 8-10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 100 gr. olives
- salt and oregano
- 2 tbsp. petimezi
- 100 gr. extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr. cream cheese
- Ntourountous Oat Bites
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or quarters, the cucumber into squares (dice), the spring onion and the pepper also into dice. Put them in a bowl. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, the capers, the olives and the bites of Ntourountous Oat Bites
- In a hot non-stick pan, after oiling the manouri on both sides, cook it well.
- Leave it for a minute on each side and after taking it out, put it on top of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil together with the petimezi and together pour them over the manouri and the salad. Finish with oregano.