Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Salad with black eyed peas, mandarin & fig accompanied with the amazing mini rusk legumes
Today we try a wonderful fresh fasting salad, easy to make but also rich in vitamins by the clinical dietitian-Nutritionist Manos Dimitroulis
What we will need:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 250 gr. black-eyed beans
- 3 tangerines
- 5 dried figs
- 20 gr. chopped walnuts
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried thyme
- Mini Rusk Legumes Ntourountous
- In a saucepan with boiling water, bring the black eyes to a first boil for about 10-15 minutes.
- Strain them, rinse them well, put the vegetable broth, thyme, beans in the pot and cook over medium heat with a lid for 60 minutes or until soft.
- Strain and allow to drain.
- Cut the tangerines and dried figs into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the black eyes with the tangerines, walnuts, figs, season with salt and pepper, garnish with the spring onion and add the sauce that we have simply prepared using a hand mixer.