Salad with spinach, pomegranate, manouri & apaki
A feast of flavors. Try our new recipe for a salad with spinach and pomegranate in a highly Cretan version! It is simple and at the same time very impressive for any table. The secret is always in the quality of the ingredients and in a special vinaigrette.
For our salad, we used Ntourountous carob breadsticks.
What we will need:
- 300 gr. tender leaves of spinach, washed and without stalks or a green mixed salad of our choice
- 1 pomegranate peeled, only the seeds
- 1 cup walnut kernels, coarsely chopped
- 100 gr Cream cheese
- 50 gr apaki
For the vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- ½ tbsp. honey
- Put the green salad of your choice in a bowl, cut the apaki into thin slices.
- Then the manouri and add them to the bowl.
- Continue with the walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
- Beat the sauce ingredients in a blender and add them to the salad.
- Serve with Ntourountous carob breadsticks.