Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Olive paste with Ntourountous breadsticks with legumes
Today we will make olive paste. No more purchases. From now on we do everything ourselves. And believe us, they will come out much better.
The recipe is simple and we all have the ingredients at home. Let’s make it!
What we will need:
- 1 cup black seedless black olives (or clumps)
- 4 tbsp. e.p. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tbsp. Fresh oregano leaves
- ½ tbsp. chopped fennel leaves
- ¼ tbsp. pepper
- Grated goat cheese or feta
Serve with Ntourountous breadsticks with legumes.
- Put the ingredients in the blender and beat until they become a nice pulp in texture.
- If we don’t want to use it immediately, we put it in a jar, cover the surface with oil and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve with legume breadsticks and grated cheese.