Mexican Nachos with toasted bread
Mexican Nachos or Ntourou-nachos with turmeric-mustard toasted bread, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheddar & chives! The ultimate snack for a night with your friends! A recipe from @chrissaiscooking!
What we will need:
- 1 package Ntourountous Toasted Bread with Turmeric & Mustard
- 200 g grated cheddar
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 chive
- 1 package of Sour Cream
- 100 g minced minced meat with chili sauce * if you want
- Finely chop our tomato into small squares together with fresh coriander, spring onion, salt & pepper & a little oil.
- Place a layer of toast in a pan with oil paste, sprinkle with grated cheese and half the minced meat, continue with another layer of toasted bread & lots of grated cheese.
- Put in our oven for 10 minutes until the cheese melts well.
- Transfer to a plate and on top add the pico de gallo (fresh tomato sauce we prepared) the rest of the minced meat, the avocado, fresh chopped onion & with a spoon put sour cream at intervals to give us coolness on the plate!
- Enjoy with beer, drink or cocktail with friends!