Lentil soup with tarragon & orange
With this recipe, I think you will love lentils more than you have ever loved them!
What we will need:
- 250 gr. lentils
- 2 small dice carrots
- 1 piece of celery root grated on the thick part of the grater
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cube of herbs (optional)
- 1 tbsp. tarragon dried
- Fresh oregano leaves at will
- Zest and juice from an orange
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the lentils well, bring them to a boil and strain them.
- Then sauté them with all the other ingredients (vegetables) and add 1 liter of water. Add the vegetable cube, season with salt and pepper & cook until soft, about 20 to 30 minutes. Towards the end add the tarragon, the leaves of the fresh oregano, the zest & the orange juice
- Finally, serve with fresh olive oil and oregano toast Ntourountous.