Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Kebab with Tahini & Sesame
Delicious juicy kebabs with tahini and sesame. This unique recipe will make you the best roaster in the neighborhood. Be careful not to reveal her secrets though!
For our kebabs we used Ntourountous Sfakian barley mini rusk.
What we will need:
- ½ kilo of minced meat (lamb – beef – pork)
- Ntourountous barley dakaki with oil, crushed
- 1 or 2 tbsp. tahini
- Or clove of garlic melted
- 1 tbsp. spice mix for kebab
- 2 tbsp. Sesame
- 1/4 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp. cumin
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
For serving we will need:
- chopped parsley
- chopped tomato
For the yogurt dip we will need:
- 250 ml strained yogurt
- 1 tbsp. mint, fresh
- 1/2 tbsp. sumac (optional)
- Soak the nut (not necessary) in water to soften.
- Drain without any water and knead well with the minced meat and all the ingredients.
- Correct the taste in salt, pepper and spices.
- Shape into long narrow kebabs and pass through the straws.
- Grease a pan well and place the kebabs on it. We can spread them on top with a little olive oil.
- Bake on the grill for about 20 minutes, or on the barbecue, turning them at regular intervals, so that they turn brown on all sides.
- Simply mix the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. It is better to stay 12-24 hours to bind the taste.
- Serve the kebabs on hot, small Arabic pies with plenty of chopped parsley and tomato and accompany with the yogurt dip.