Handmade Gardener Salad with Yogurt and Sunflower Breadsticks
No more ready-made sauces. It is so simple and easy to make your own that there is no reason to spend money on something packed of dubious quality. Do it yourself!
For example, you will be amazed at how easily, quickly, and simply you can make this gardener salad. Believe us, it will be much tastier than the ones you find in supermarkets.
Our gardener salad fits perfectly with the Ntourountous sunflower breadsticks.
What we will need:
- 4 medium carrots
- 4 radishes or about a rhubarb
- Celery (if you like)
- Pickled cucumber at will
- 1 cup of tea, mayonnaise
- 1 cup strained cow yogurt
- A spoonful of ketchup
- We wash our vegetables very well and clean them, cleaning (carrots, radishes).
- Then grate the carrots, radishes, and cucumber in the thick part of the grater.
- Finely chop the celery.
- Leave them in a colander for about an hour to remove any liquids they have. If you want, add a little salt carefully.
- In a bowl, we have mixed the mayonnaise with the ketchup and add our vegetables.
- Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours so that the flavors bind.
- We serve our salad with sunflower seeds and with almost all foods. It can also enrich excellent sandwiches.