Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Grilled Soutzoukakia with Toasted bread
A spicy recipe for soutzoukakia, instead of bread or toast, we made the difference and added Traditional Toasted Bread with Tomato and Paprika!
A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 1/2 kg ground beef (from porridge with its fat)
- 1/2 kg minced mutton or zygouri
- 1 onion in the grater
- 1-2 cloves garlic (grated on a grater)
- 15 g salt 1 tsp. soup
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon kebab mixture
- 3 grams of cement (optional
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet. chopped pepper
- 1 egg yolk and the egg white lightly beaten
- 100 gr. well grated Traditional Toasted Bread with Tomato and Paprika! Serve with yogurt and sumac a few drops of lime and lemon.
- Put the two minced meat in a large pan and add all the spices and knead very well, if the minced meat sticks to your hands, wet them with water.
- It is important that the minced meat is very cold before kneading. After a good kneading, put the minced meat covered in the refrigerator for a while.
- After the time has passed, take the minced meat out of the fridge, add the rest of the ingredients and knead very well again.
- Cover the minced meat and put it in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and bake and serve with yogurt and sumac.
Cookies allow a number of functions that enhance your better navigation on our website.