Green salad with Barley Bites
A refreshing and easy green salad with avocado, mushrooms & Barley Bites Ntourountous for serving! A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 350 gr. various salads of our choice (spinach leaves, arugula, lolas)
- 300 gr. white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large ripe avocados, sliced
- 500 gr. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. e.p. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
Barley Bites Ntourountous for serving
- In a pan put 1 tbsp. olive oil and garlic and sauté the mushrooms until they get a nice golden color. We remove them on a plate with kitchen paper and leave them aside.
- Beat in a shaker or blender all the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix the salads, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and avocado slices, pour over the dressing if necessary, add a little salt and serve with crushed Barley Bites Ntourountous.