Dakos with roasted cherry tomatoes
The most favorite dish of all Crete with a twist! Dakos with roasted cherry tomatoes & Traditional Sfakian Barley rusks.
A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 300 gr. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 200 gr. feta, grated
- 3 Traditional Sfakian Barley rusks Ntourountous
- 1 kg fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp. olives
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Olive oil
Kritamo the caper pickled peppers and balsamic cream
- Put the tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
- Place a pan over medium heat, sauté the cherry tomatoes over high heat and after the pan has burned for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the Traditional Sfakian Barley rusks Ntourountous on a plate, distribute the cherry tomatoes, the grated feta cheese, the olives, the capers or the kritamo olive oil on top and serve with balsamic cream.