Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Dakos with Horiatiki Chania salad
A salad dedicated to the Cretan tradition, which can be a filling and complete meal. A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 3-4 Organic Sfakian Carob rusks
- 15 colorful cherry tomatoes cut in half or in four
- 4 baby potatoes cut into four
- 1-2 fresh boiled eggs grated on the thick part of the grater
- 5 pickled peppers
- 1 Knossos cucumber cut into dice
- ½ green pepper cut into dice
- 2-3 chopped green onions
- 10 olives
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Optionally, capers, portulaca or parsley, oregano
- We place the carob rusk in the base of a bowl. Add almost half the olive oil if you want a little water and leave them aside for 5 minutes
- We place the ingredients in any way we like and we salt them.
- Add the vinegar and finish with the grated eggs, the rest of the olive oil, the olives and the oregano.
Cookies allow a number of functions that enhance your better navigation on our website.