Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Homemade Coleslaw salad with cabbage, carrot and mayonnaise. An ideal accompaniment for the festive table! A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 300 gr. white cabbage, cut into very thin slices
- 1 onion, white cut into thin slices
- 1 medium carrot grated on the thick side of the grater
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley
- 100 gr. good quality mayonnaise
- 1/2 apple green
- 50 ml vinegar, from white wine
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Toasted Bread with Turmeric & Mustard Ntourountous
- Cut the cabbage into very thin strips and put it in a bowl together with the grated carrot.
- Add the onion, finely chop the parsley and put them in the bowl.
- Cut the apple into thin cubes and put it in the bowl, together with the vinegar and mustard
- Now add the mayonnaise, salt, pepper and start mixing by hand so that the mayonnaise goes everywhere.
- Just before serving, break in the salad the Toasted Bread with Turmeric & Mustard, to give extra flavor and crispiness and if you want, serve with extra toast as a dip.