Chickpeas salad with orange vinaigrette
A delicious and nutritious salad with chickpeas, Multi-Grain Toasted Breado and a Must orange vinaigrette! A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 50 gr. Pickled kritamo or arugula
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 pomegranate, the seeds
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ sliced onion
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- Multi-Grain Toasted Bread
For the orange vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp. e.p. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. Fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp. mustard
Watch the video
- In a jar that closes, beat the vinaigrette ingredients well to make a thick sauce.
- On a deep plate, mix all the ingredients for the salad. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad with the orange vinaigrette and serve with Ntourountous Multi-Grain Toasted Bread