Chicken Salad with Organic Rusk Ntourountous
A recipe that will free your hands all those times when you see that you don’t have time to cook. A delicious chicken salad with Cretan gruyere and yogurt on a deliciously crunchy base.
Delicious and so rich in nutrients that it is enough to meet your energy needs during a difficult day.
For our dako we used organic zeidoro rusk Ntourountous with double grain wheat.
What we will need:
- 250 gr. mixed vegetables
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 roast chicken
- 300 gr. mayonnaise
- 100 gr. yoghurt
- 100 gr. gruyere
- Salt and pepper
- Organic zeidoro rusk Ntourountous with double grain wheat.
- In a large bowl place the mixed vegetables and, after adding the yogurt and mayonnaise, mix our ingredients.
- Cut our chicken and gruyere into very small pieces.
- We puree our boiled potatoes
- Add the puree, chicken and gruyere to the bowl with the vegetables, mayonnaise and yogurt and mix until you have a uniform result.
- Place on our plate 4 fried nuts with whole wheat and put our delicious mixture on top.
- Add salt and pepper