Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Carrot salad with yogurt
Try this quick recipe for Carrot Salad with yogurt and Organic Sfakian Carob rusks with
freshly ground Cretan Carob Ntourountous! A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 8 – 10 medium carrots, preferably organic
- 200 gr. strained yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard soup, soft
- juice of 1 large juicy orange
- lemon juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- ½ tea cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Fresh coriander
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Organic Sfakian Carob rusks
- Clean the carrots and grate them on the thick side of the grater, in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the carrots with your hands and collect their juice (about ¾ a cup of tea).
- For the sauce, I put all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, add the carrot juice and mix very well with a fork, until I make a smooth and viscous mixture.
- Put the grated carrots in a large bowl, add the sauce and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a transparent film and put the salad in the fridge for 30 minutes, so that it is marinated by the aromas of the ingredients.
- Before serving, stir again and transfer to a wide, deep platter with Organic Sfakian Carob rusks.