Carrot salad with yogurt
Try this quick recipe for Carrot Salad with yogurt and Organic Sfakian Carob rusks with
freshly ground Cretan Carob Ntourountous! A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 8 – 10 medium carrots, preferably organic
- 200 gr. strained yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard soup, soft
- juice of 1 large juicy orange
- lemon juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- ½ tea cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Fresh coriander
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Organic Sfakian Carob rusks
Watch the video
- Clean the carrots and grate them on the thick side of the grater, in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the carrots with your hands and collect their juice (about ¾ a cup of tea).
- For the sauce, I put all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, add the carrot juice and mix very well with a fork, until I make a smooth and viscous mixture.
- Put the grated carrots in a large bowl, add the sauce and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a transparent film and put the salad in the fridge for 30 minutes, so that it is marinated by the aromas of the ingredients.
- Before serving, stir again and transfer to a wide, deep platter with Organic Sfakian Carob rusks.