Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Cabbage salad with tuna
Colorful Cabbage Salad with tuna and Toasted Bread with Turmeric, ideal for the festive table! A recipe by Vassilis Patsis!
What we will need:
- 300 gr. chopped white cabbage
- 200 gr. chopped purple cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1 can of tuna in water
- Chopped parsley at will
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup tea pomegranate (seeds)
- 1/4 cup tea walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. yogurt light
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Toasted Bread with Turmeric
- Cut all the vegetables into very thin strips and put it in a bowl together with the grated carrot
- Add the tuna, onion, parsley, walnuts, pomegranate and put them in the bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon salt, pepper and start and mix by hand.
- Just before serving, break in the salad the Toasted bread with mustard and turmeric to give extra flavor.