Cabbage salad with crumbs from Sfakian Barley Mini Rusks
The salad always has its own place on our table, and usually sits in the middle. The truth is that we are a Mediterranean people and we are content with the few and the simple. Apart from the classic green and cucumber tomatoes, however, there are other easy but delicious options.
And here we have one of them for you, a delicious cabbage salad that you will love.
For our salad we used a package of Sfakian Barley Mini Rusks.
What we will need:
- 200 gr. radishes
- 200 gr. white cabbage
- 200 gr. red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 60 gr. white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey soup
- 1 teaspoon sweet salt
- Sfakian Barley Mini Rusks
For the sauce:
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard soup
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt Pepper
Watch the video
- Put the 2 types of cabbage, radishes and carrots, all chopped and grated as we like, in a deep bowl and add the vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Mix them well and leave them for about 10 minutes in a colander.
- Transfer them to a salad bowl and add the basil.
- Beat the ingredients for the sauce in the blender and pour over the salad.
- Serve with the crushed barley dakaki with oil from Ntourountous bakery.