Discover our e-shop
. Free shipping on orders over 20 euro.
Chicken Burgers with Yogurt and Tomato Sauce
You will fall in love with these chicken burgers. We guarantee it. They are juicy, delicious and light. What else to ask for?
The sauce on the side along with the yogurt takes the recipe to another level. Try it.
We accompanied our burgers with Sfakian oat rusk Ntourountous
What we will need:
- 1 kg minced chicken (leg and breast)
- 1 bunch of chopped chives
- 1 egg
- 1/2 glass of wine carbonated water
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp. Aromatic spice mixture for chicken
- ½ κ. Γ. oregano
- Salt Pepper
- A little olive oil for frying
For the sauce we will need:
- 1 grated medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 grated medium tomatoes
- A few mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon molasses
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Put the minced meat in a large bowl and add the garlic, onion, pepper, spice mixture, oregano, egg, water, and salt and pepper.
- Knead the mixture to combine the ingredients well.
- Shape small burgers and bake them in a frying pan with a little oil, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion and garlic in a saucepan with a little oil.
- Add the tomato, the molasses, and the mint, season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce sets.
- Serve the burgers with the sauce and yogurt.